Buying A Home In Denver
Overview Of The Real Estate Purchase Process
Whether you are an experienced real estate investor or a first-time buyer, purchasing a home in Denver can be an exciting experience if you have the right team in place.
Call Lori at (720) 940-3052 if you have any questions about the Denver real estate market or want to tour a few properties you find.
What’s Involved In Buying A Home?
A Simple Explanation: Find a home, negotiate the purchase price and terms with the seller, get an appraisal to verify value, have a home inspector look under the hood and then meet at the closing table with your own cash or a mortgage.
Buying or selling a home is such a large financial and emotional decision for most people, which is why the real estate process can become overwhelming at times.
Market conditions, location and availability may favor the buyer or seller, this is were it can get complicated for all parties involved if there is a mortgage for the buyer or short sale for the seller.
Read: Hiring A Real Estate Agent to learn how to find the best local real estate agent in Denver so that you have a positive home buying experience.
At A Glance – The Steps Involved In Buying A Home
- Get pre-qualified for a mortgage
- Hire a real estate agent to represent you
- Choose a Neighborhood
- Choose the type and style of your home
- Start touring homes
- Make an offer on a property
- Negotiate on a final purchase price
- Have the property appraised and inspected.
- Sign final closing documents
- Close on your purchase transaction
Our team would love an opportunity to earn your trust and represent you in your home buying venture. Having an exclusive buyer’s agent working full-time to ensure your real estate goals are met is the best way to save money and time.
- 3 Tips To Finding The Best Home
- Buyers: How To Hire A Real Estate Agent in Denver
- Buyer Frequently Asked Questions
- First-Time Homebuyer Process
- Real Estate Terms & Definitions
Please feel free call Lori at (720) 940-3052 if you have any questions about the Denver real estate market or want to tour a few properties you find online.